A few of my absolute favorites! I’ve been using most of these for months so I’d definitely say that these are my “go-to” regular picks!
From left to right:
1) Brushes are Sephora brushes which are super affordable plus they are great quality. I have had mine for almost a year and they barely shed and are still super thick, even after MANY washes!
2) NARS Orgasm blush – This blush is the perfect mix of peach and pink! It has a slight shimmer which adds a highlight to the apple of your cheeks. It will give you the most perfect summer-time glow!
3) MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Natural Powder – I use the shade “Light Plus” which is one of the lighter shades that MAC has in this powder. This powder alone covers and conceals better than any powder I’ve ever used. It matches my skin tone perfectly and it never looks or feels heavy, plus, it lasts all day.
How I apply: I like to swirl the Sephora brush in the powder and instead of swiping over my face, I like to just press it on my cheeks, forehead and chin/neck.
4) Smashbox Heatwave Palette- These colors are beyond perfect for summer and they are SUPER pigmented, but they can also be easily blended. If you’re considering getting any palette for this summer, I’d definitely skip out on the NAKED palettes and go with this one. I actually prefer this over the Urban Decay NAKED2 eyeshadows right now.
5)Makeup Forever Bronzer – This bronzer is has a lot of functions; It can be used for contouring as well as bronzing. I use the shade Mat Bronze #20 from Sephora and I apply it with a fan brush which gives it a flawless-looking finish once applied. It has no shimmer and is completely matte; The color is not heavy at all.
6) Smashbox Camera Ready BB Cream – This BB cream is better than any other foundation I have ever tried. It moisturizes, conceals, protects and soooo much more! You can’t go wrong with this stuff – the only let down is that it’s only 1oz tube but I’ll continue to purchase it because it works THAT well!